Feb 11, 2009

Discreet Manila turns one!

One year ago today, I wrote the very first entry on this blog. This means that Discreet Manila turns one today! Yay! It’s a bit hard to believe that I’ve been writing that long already. Anyway, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of my loyal readers and subscribers, now numbering more than a hundred! :-) (By the way, if you’re on Blogger, I’d appreciate it if you can “follow” Discreet Manila [link at the sidebar] if you haven’t done so. Hehe.)

While I haven’t been posting as often as other blogs (my average is a little more than one post a week), I hope that the quality of my posts more than made up for the lack of quantity. But rest assured, I'll try to adjust my schedule so that you get more Discreet Manila goodness to chew upon. I certainly have a long list of topics that have yet to be tackled and so expect more for the next year and beyond!

Maraming salamat po sa inyong suporta!

Cupcake photo from clevercupcakes.

6 comments:

MrCens wrote on February 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM:

Happy 1st Anniversarvy Discreet Manila... Congratulations!

Your posts were Accurate, Brief, and Concise... a very good source of info.

dubai, uae

 
Anonymous wrote on February 12, 2009 at 6:39 PM:

wow one year.... congrats

 
Kai Santorino wrote on February 23, 2009 at 1:18 PM:

Happy birthday Discreet Manila! Many more hot men to cum

 
Rainbow Bloggers Philippines wrote on February 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM:

Cast your nomination for the Rainbow Blog of the Week. By visiting this link:
http://www.rainbowbloggers.com/2009/02/rainbow-blog-of-week.html

You can nominate your friend’s blog and even your own blog.

-RBP Membership and Publicity
http://www.rainbowbloggers.com
“We are more than yellow pages”

 
Vince (Discreet Manila) wrote on February 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM:

Thanks, everybody! :-)

 
Soul Yaoi wrote on March 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM:

Happy Anniversary! Totally enjoy reading you blog!