Sep 26, 2009

PinoyG4M is back!

Wow! Bringing PinoyG4M.com back online took a shorter time than I expected. This is probably old news for some of you, but there you go: PG4M is back up! The unofficial G4M successor was taken offline early last month due to web hosting issues and if I’m not mistaken the site administrators managed to bring it back up about 10 days ago. I actually learned about the news a few days after.

Poking around, I think most, if not all, of the data was restored. I’m just a casual lurker in the site so I’m not sure if there were any changes in functionality or if there were any added features. I plan to be just a bit more active since I saw an interesting thread in the forums. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous wrote on October 23, 2009 at 8:07 PM:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.