May 31, 2010

The hot older men of Here Comes The Bride

I finally saw Here Comes The Bride last weekend and it was really, really funny. I also haven’t seen a movie audience react as much for quite a while. (The two most reactive scenes were when Sweet Lapus’ character was making passionate love to the maid of honor and when Tom Rodriguez and Eugene Domingo were trying to kiss.) I haven’t seen Kimi Dora yet so I can’t compare, but I definitely left the theater with a smile on my face. :-)

There was definitely some nice eye candy in the film, like the lean and hot body of PBB’s Tom Rodriguez (aka Tom Mott). (I’ve had a minor crush on him ever since he first appeared on Pinoy Big Brother.) The groomsmen were also pretty hot as well and not to mention the male nurses near the film’s end. But what really captured my attention were two of the older actors: Neil Ryan Sese and Bart Guingona. Both are accomplished theater actors, by the way.

I’ve said before that I have this thing for men with shaved heads or a semikal haircut and Bart Guingona (portraying the uncle of Tom’s character) definitely fits my bill. Especially when he was shown wearing tight-fitting shirts that highlighted his big arms.

I’ve had a crush on Neil Ryan Sese (who portrayed the dad of the spoiled ring-bearer) ever since I’ve seen him perform on stage back in college. I very much prefer him sporting a circle beard, but he’s still quite handsome even when clean-shaven.

So, am I the only one who noticed these two mature men in the movie? I’d love to know if there are other people who look and then look past the bevy of young men and also appreciate the sexy older guys. :-)

9 comments:

Dhon wrote on May 31, 2010 at 6:36 PM:

Yum!

 
Jay Quiambao wrote on May 31, 2010 at 8:50 PM:

I noticed Bart Guingona the moment he entered the scene. Yummy arms.

 
Anonymous wrote on June 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM:

sexy older men are the best. my partner is 45, im 25. :) yum!!

 
Ming Meows wrote on June 1, 2010 at 4:11 AM:

crush ko yan si neil. wah, hindi mo napanood ang kimmydora, laughter din yun.

 
Vince (Discreet Manila) wrote on June 3, 2010 at 1:44 AM:

@Jay, I first noticed the arms too!

@Anon, wow, that's nice! I hope the 20-year age gap is not a problem for you two. :-)

@Ming Meows, sige, sige, papanoorin ko yun.

 
Rhodge wrote on June 6, 2010 at 12:12 AM:

Crush ko din si Ryan Sese! Lalo dun sa commercial niya about Bioflu (yata), na naka nurse uniform siya.

 
Unknown wrote on June 7, 2010 at 9:16 AM:

lam nyo, yan yung mga "fresh faces ng ch2". san nga lang, magtagal sila sa mga work nila sa ch 2. ;-]

 
Vince (Discreet Manila) wrote on June 13, 2010 at 2:48 AM:

@Rhodge, hoy, una na ako! Hehehe.

@Lawrence, well, they still have theater to fall back on. :-)

 
Anonymous wrote on March 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM:

older wiser, young sweeter and wild. Am mature late 50s and my partner is 28 when we met.